What is Prometheus?
Prometheus is a 5v5 battling action game wherein players can immerse themselves in two types of combat system: a PvE combat between players and NPCs which are composed of story and daily battles, and a PvP combat against other players which can be experienced through daily arena, events, and guild battles.
The gameplay is divided into two parts: pre-war planning and in-game decisions. During pre-war planning, players must pick between 1 and 5 combat units.
After planning, the main battle gameplay commences. The sequence of activities for all units selected for the round is determined by the speed attribute of all units on the battlefield.
Players may make strategic decisions such as whether to seize advantageous territory early in the conflict or assemble all forces to defeat the enemy. Decision-making skills will heavily impact the conditions of the war.
In terms of art style, Prometheus features art themes based on Eastern and Western myths. The artworks of the game were also approached through painting art style to express the forces of various countries of reference. This type of art style was also adopted in the traditional game series ‘Final Fantasy’.
Prometheus NFT Attributes
Prometheus NFTs have two types of attributes: changeable attributes and permanent attributes. The attributes that can be changed are composed of the following character stats:
- HP – Combat NFT health points
- ATK – Combat NFT’s attack power
- SPD – Combat NFT speed; the higher the speed, the higher the order of action sequence in a turn, and for every 1 point of SPD means 2 points of dodge points
- TEC – Combat NFT skill
- DEF – Combat NFT’s defense
The following attributes are character stats that cannot be changed:
- MOVE – Determines how far a combat NFT may move based on NFT race and class.
- Attack Range – The range within which fighting NFT may attack based on NFT race and class.
- Skill – Players can pick from hundreds of talents to create their skill sets.
The following roadmap details were shared by Martin Tang of Meta Game Arena studio through a Medium article on September 17, 2021. Currently, this is the most recent iteration of the Prometheus roadmap.
- Q4 2021
- The Greek faction of god and battle cards will be introduced in Q4 2021. Western mythology’s major branch system will be connected to the Prometheus myth metaverse system, totally detonating the Western market.
- Develop significant and in-depth collaboration with BSC and Polygon to complete the chain’s architecture and contribute to the Mythos metauniverse’s technological support.
- Q1 2022
- The official beta version of the game is available
- Integrate the Chinese faction god card and battle card
- Completion of immutable L2 technical innovation
- Q2 2022
- eSports championship
- Q3 2022
- Unlock guild land mechanism
- Q1 2023
- Open the Global Battle League
The game is still currently in beta. There are no recent updates regarding the game but the official Twitter account of Metagame Arena, the studio behind the game, is still active.
There are no updates regarding the exact date of official launch for the Prometheus NFT game. The game is still in beta development.