Add WETH to Your Polygon Wallet!
This article was published on October 31, 2021. Please keep in mind that some of the data in this article may be outdated as of today.
Looking for a cheap and easy way to add WETH to your Polygon Wallet? Read this article to learn how!
Step 1 – Go to your Binance and deposit ETH
You can deposit ETH by card or by trading your available crypto to ETH.
Click here to learn how to deposit crypto in your Binance.
If you already have ETH in your Binance, skip this step and proceed to the next!
Step 2 – Send your ETH to Your Metamask
Open your MetaMask and copy your BSC Network address. Paste it as the recipient for the withdrawal. For the Network, select “Binance Smart Chain Network (BEP-20)”. This will save you from expensive gas fees. It will only cost you roughly $0.22 or PHP11.
Check your Metamask to see your credited ETH under BSC.
Step 3 – Bridge your ETH to Polygon Chain using AnySwap
- Go to https://anyswap.exchange/#/router.
- Click “Connect to Wallet” and select “MetaMask.”
- Your MetaMask will pop up. Click “Next.”
- Then click “Next” again.
- Then, click “Connect.”
- Set the coins and Network in “From” and “To.”
- Under “From,” select ETH as the coin, and for the Network, choose BSC. Under “To,” select “WETH” as a coin and MATIC as the Network. Then, hit “Approve ETH.”
- This will pop up; hit “Approve ETH.”
- Your MetaMask will pop up. Hit “Confirm.”
- Two notifications will appear once successful:
- Then, hit “Swap.”
- This will pop up. Click “Confirm.”
- Your MetaMask will pop up again. Hit “Confirm.”
- Two notifications will pop up again once done:
- Click the link on the notification and check the status of your transaction. Note that this may take a few minutes to complete.
You’re all set! Your WETH is now in your Polygon Wallet. This means you can now buy your favorite NFTs using WETH with cheaper gas fees!
For more tutorials, news, updates, and leaks about play-to-earn games make sure to always check in at P2ENews.com.