Pegaxy Plans a Community Treasury
The Pegaxy team expressed that the problem they see in their economy is that the marketplace & breeding fees are not enough to cover overheads and staff costs for the future. Hence, they planned the community treasury.
Pega Insider 7 happened on November 11th as a part of their anniversary celebration. At the said event, the CEO mentioned the plan to their users. Even before the Pega Insider 7, the Pegaxy Team proposed this proposal via Themis, Pegaxy’s official government platform. They aim to gather the thoughts of the community about the said plan.
Actions required by the Community Treasury
1. Increased Marketplace Fees
Currently, the marketplace fee is 3%. However, considering the services that the team provides, 3% for fees is quite low. They now propose that the 3% current fees be increased to 10%. The structure will be the following:
- 1% Optional Creator Code
- 2% (or 3 if no code is used) To Community Treasury
- 7% to Pegaxy (Mirai) to continue development
2. All PGX Fees shall go to the community treasury
All PGX used in breeding, fusing, and other in-game activities will now be allocated to the community treasury rather than the company holdings.
The Use of Fees
The team presented 5 solutions which the community can vote upon.
- Use PGX Holdings to pay out leaderboards every month
- Use USDT Holdings to pay out leaderboards every month
- Use the USDT Holdings to buyback and burn VIS every month
- Use the USDT Holdings to buyback and burn Pegas every month
Do you think that these changes will be good for Pegaxy? You can share your thoughts in their Themis proposal. Just note that you need to acquire the following amount of tokens to utilize Themis:
- Submit a proposal – At least $500 USD worth of $PGX
- Vote – At least 1 PGX
- Comment – At least $100 USD worth of $PGX
The proposal actually has two pitches: One focusing on collection of fees and one on the use of fees.