If you are currently employed in a minimum wage job, quitting that job to play Axie Infinity full-time may have crossed your mind once or twice. But the question is, can Axie Infinity be a full-time job? This article will answer that question.
Axie Infinity is a Pokémon-inspired universe where anyone can earn tokens through skilled gameplay and contributions to the ecosystem. It is a strategic card game, where players can battle, collect, breed, and trade fantasy creatures called Axies which are on the Polygon Layer 2 cryptocurrency blockchain.
SLP is an ERC-20 token in Axie Infinity which is earned by finishing daily quests and battling in Adventure and Arena game modes. These SLP tokens can be sold on cryptocurrency exchanges like UniSwap and Binance, and from there you can exchange them into Fiat currency (normal money).
The goal is to earn a minimum of 150 SLPs per day. If you grind more in Arena Mode using your energy, you can earn more than 150 SLPs.
If you own an Axie account (not given out as a scholarship), you are entitled to 100% of your earnings and have full control of your account. Scholars earn generally at least 60% of the earnings leaving the remaining 40% to the account owner (60/40 split). Some other common profit split percentages are 30/70, 40/60, and 50/50.
Learn how players cash out of Axie Infinity: (https://p2enews.com/news/how-to-cash-out-of-axie-infinity/)
The value of SLP circulated between PHP 7 or 0.14 USD to PHP 9 or 0.18 USD these past few weeks. If you earn on average 150 SLP per day, you could potentially earn around PHP 31,500 or 638.00 USD (1 SLP = PHP 7 or 0.14 USD). If you grind more than 150 SLP daily, let’s say 200-220 SLP, you could earn PHP 42,000 – PHP 46,200 or 851.00 USD – 937.00 USD monthly.
Using PHP 7 (0.14 USD) as the SLP value, scholars that have 60/40 profit split will receive PHP 18,900 (382.8 USD) and a maximum of PHP 25,000 – PHP 27,720 (510.6 USD – 562.2 USD).
In summary, YES it is possible to play Axie infinity full time. HOWEVER, we high recommend playing Axie on-top of your job, as an extra source of income. It would not be a wise decision to remove your original source of income when Axie only requires you to play a video game in your spare time to earn great money.